At AirLyft, projects can now easily create their own ERC 721 and ERC 1155 standard tokens which can be deployed on any supported blockchains and can then be used in your AirLyft campaign for reward distribution over a specific network.
Some points to note here:
- AirTokens might or might not have utilities attached depending on the project strategy. It can be simply used to create an on-chain identity, Proof of Attendance, Proof of Participation and so on.
- AirTokens can only be in ERC 721 or ERC 1155 format.
- Once the reward claim process starts, AirToken can be easily viewed at any NFT marketplace supporting the respective blockchain on which AirToken is deployed.
- AirTokens can be easily imported into your wallet address. All you have to do is go to block explorer and copy the NFT contract address and token ID from the transactions.
- AirTokens always stays on the blockchain and can't be removed.
- In the near future, AirLyft will introduce AirToken burn functionality in which users can swap the created AirToken to live NFTs, ERC20 & Native Tokens.
There are tons of benefits that are associated with the AirTokens and we sincerely believe it can be a really helpful point to implement into your future growth strategy. Do check our next article on how to create your first AirToken.